Reasons Nerds Love/Hate Valentine’s DayPublished by Yoni • February 13th, 2008 RSS News Feed
Why Nerds hate Valentines Day:
- You blow 300 bucks on a dinner, date, and a play that could have been put to better use by buying a shitload of gold on ebay for your WoW account.
- Having to wait in line for an extra 10 minutes to buy a Red Bull because of some douche-bag buying chocolate, and delaying your all-night gaming session.
- Not having a girlfriend is compounded by the fact that even your Second Life character can’t get any action.
- No hot girls show up to class
- Valentines Day candies give you cavities and make you break out with acne
Why Nerds love Valentines Day:
- Everyone in a relationship is out on the town resulting in faster internet connections
- You can watch porn in peace without being interrupted by your roommate and his girlfriend
- You can eavesdrop on your roommate making sweet Valentine’s Day love to his girlfriend later in the night
- If you have a girlfriend, you become “King of the Nerds” for a night
- You look forward to a Valentine’s day themed logo on the Google homepage
If you liked this article, please subscribe to the BIT: News Feed at itola.com